If this happened after updating your firmware, the Sansa FAQ from here http://www.sansa.com/support/sansa_e200/faqs says try this -
03. "Load image failed" appears after updating e200 firmware
Applies to the following Operating Systems:
- Windows XP, Vista
This error may be caused by the firmware failing to load or the file system is corrupted.
STEP 1 – Reset the player
- Press and hold the Power button for approximately 30 seconds.
- Turn the player back on.
If the error persists, proceed to steps 2 and 3.
STEP 2 – Connect the player in Recovery Mode
- Turn off the player.
- Slide the Hold/Lock switch on top of the player so an orange color is showing.
- Press and hold the REC button and connect the device to the computer.
- A message will appear on the device display screen confirming the
connection and a 16MB partition will be viewable in My Computer.
- Release the REC button.
STEP 3 – Download and update the firmware
- Download the firmware from the Sansa Forum.
- Open the zip file
- Extract all the firmware files to the 16MB-FORMAT drive.
- Disconnect the player.
- Slide the Hold switch to the unlock position.
- Turn on the player