An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: Refresh Music DB
"Refresh Database", from what I remember, is the message your player displays after you download songs to it or after you disconnect your player from a computer.
You didn't mention if your player is actually stuck on that message, but if your player is, that would probably mean there was data corruption that occurred during a file transfer. You may to format the player to rid it of any corruption. Here's how:
Try to format the player in your computer under MSC mode. To set your player to MSC, navigate the menu as follows:
Menu > Settings > USB mode > ...
This will give you the choice of "MTP" and "MSC". Select "MSC".
1. Plug your player to your computer. Your computer should recognize it as a "Removable Drive" and it will have a drive letter.
2. Right-click on the drive letter for your E250 and then select "Format"
3. When the Format window appears, make sure to select "FAT32" as the file system type and make sure that the "Quick Format" checkbox at the bottom section of that window remain un-checked.
4. Click "Start" and follow the on-screen prompts.
5. When the formatting is complete, simply re-download all songs to the player.
I hope this works for you. There is another solution this may actually resolve that error you're having on the player.
Let me know the results. :)
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi, When you open the music player in your phone please refresh the library in your music player, you will find the option to refresh your library in the options menu. If it doesn't help then you may need to install a new music player in your phone. Please let me know the name of music player you are using and the type of music you have saved in your phone. Hope it helps. Thanks and Regards Anand Sachan