I dont know what happened, but I think I pressed something on my keyboard, and everything on it has just increased in size. The bar on the bottom, the icons, and even internet pages have increased in size. I find this quite annoying, and I need someone to help me. Thanks.
An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert that has over 10,000 points.
Re: Monitor is enlarged, wont return to normal size
Hi, three possible things.
1) You have activated the magnifier. Go to Start, All Programs, Accessories, Accessibility, Magnifier - deactivate, should be a small window bottom left of the desktop. or
2) Your screen resolution somehow changed. Right click on any clear part of the desktop, go to properties, Settings Tab. Adjust screen resolution to desired setting then click Apply/OK. or
3)You are in Safemode. Restart and if same large icons etc, do # 2.
Hope that this be of some help to you. Pls post how things turn up. Regards
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
-Are you jailbroken?
If so, did you download a theme?
If so, try disabling Winterboard.
-Does everything stay enlarged after a reboot?
You may need to do a restore. If you can provide a screenshot, I can assist you further.
You may have hit the "F11" key which takes the open window to fullscreen. "F11" toggles large, small... If not that, beboot. If that doesn't clear it up, then the display settings have gotten altered. Right click on the desktop, select "settings" and increase the resolution. Windows should prompt you to keep or reject the change. Select yes or no when prompted.