Hi and welcome to FixYa!
Hi and welcome to Fixya!
The Term of the subscription is the length of time that You have selected, which term will be automatically renewed unless You modify Your account or cancel. If You cancel Your subscription, You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. If You have pre-paid for a certain period of services (for example if You paid a lump sum for 6 months of service), You are NOT eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the pre-paid amount UPON cancellation.
This is their terms. You can cancel it, but you will still be charged the remaining term of your contract either way.
How to cancel you membership;
1. Proceed to SpeedDate.com and log in to view your home screen.
2. Click the "More" link in the upper-right corner of the page, and then click "Account Settings."
3. Scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the "Deactivate" link next to "Deactivate My Account."
4. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button.
5. Click a radio button to indicate why you want to delete your SpeedDate account.
6. Click the "Deactivate Account" button.
7. Type a statement to explain what you would improve about the SpeedDate service.
8. Click the "Deactivate My Account" button. This deletes your SpeedDate account and displays a confirmation message.
Hope this helps!
If you need further help, reach me via phone at https://www.6ya.com/expert/carolyn_427ff26936286336