Question about Panasonic Palmcorder PV-DV53 Mini DV Digital Camcorder
I have a problem with my Panasonic dv53. It keeps causing the tapes unwind out of the minidv cassette cartridge. It did this with 3 different tapes. It will not play back in VCR mode, all I get is a blue screen. The power light blinks and then the camera shuts off. It will not record nor will it respond properly when I try to upload video to my computer via IEEE cable. It was working fine and then all of a sudden this started happening. Thanks if anyone can help.
. Take out the tape - AND TURN THE CAMERA POWER ON
2. press the menu button (near the viewfinder)
3. Use he wheel on top next to the viewfinderto scroll through the choices
4. Choose "display setup" by pushing the wheel in
5. Choose "C. Rest" by pushing the wheel in
6. Turn camera off
7. Next time you turn camera on y ou should be able to view tapes and record.
IT DID NOT WORK THE FISRT TIME SO I PUT MY FINGER IN TO TRY TO GENTLY PUSH BUTTON WHEN I TOOK THE TAPE OFF AND THEN TRIED SOLUTION ABOVE AGAIN, AND THIS TIME, IT WORKED. BUT PLEASE DONT INSERT YOUR FINGERS IN AS I DID TRY THE SOLUTION 2 OR THREE TIME IT SHOULD BE OK, HOPE THIS WORKS FOR YOU
Posted on Feb 28, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: