- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
- Press and hold the ANNC/DAY/<< button.
- While you're holding it down, say your outgoing message.
- Let go of the ANNC/DAY/<< button to end the recording when you're done.
Your message can be up to 1 minute long.
Hi, here are the instructions for setting the time on a 43-3825, which is a very similar model. They should work for your machine too.
1. Press and hold TIME SET/CHECK/>> until you hear it beep twice.
2. Press ANNC/DAY/<< and the machine will say a day. Keep pressing that button until you hear the correct day.
3. Press REC and the machine will say the hour. Keep pressing it until you hear the right hour.
4. Press >= (the play/pause button) until you hear the right minute.
5. Once you've gotten the correct day and time, press TIME SET/CHECK/>> to save it.
While you're doing this, you can't let the machine sit idle for more than 5 seconds at a time, otherwise it will exit the time setup and you'll have to start over again. Good luck!