- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You DO NOT use "Channels" to View a DVD player it usually connected to the AV External input. via AV, Yellow, (Video) Red & White, (Audio) or Component Video, Blue, Red & Green. (Video) + Red & White (Audio). These are selected via the External Inputs.
1) Turn on the player with no disc in the tray 2) Press the Open/Close button to open the tray 3) Press the info button, the firmware version shows up ( 4) After the version info disappears, close the tray again by pressing the Open/Close button 5) At this point, it will show "no disc" at the top. Press the Info button again, and this will disappear. If the "no disc" does not disappear then try again by using the REPEAT button 6) Now type the code that applies for your region (R2 is 57538). A '2' will briefly show up at the top left corner 7) Now press 9, and 9 will show up in the top left corner 8) Power off the player, and turn it on again. You'll have a multi region player
I've found the following codes at the 1080P7 hack: R1 - 29334 R2 - 57538 R3 - 56732 R4 - 76884 R5 - 53814 R6 - 24462 This worked on my dvd1080p9 R2 DVD player
To enable the hold function, on the front of the DVD player, slide the POWER/HOLD switch to the right.
****To disable the hold function, slide the POWER/HOLD switch to the left. NOTE: When the hold function is enabled, the buttons on the DVD player are locked so they will not work if accidentally touched.***
Hi There, I've got the same problems with my DV 285. My power started going off approximately 5 to 10 minutes into the DVD. The only button that seems to work is the OPEN/CLOSE button. Once the tray closes, the unit shuts off. I can't even use the on/standby button to turn it on.
Heres the code for the bush. don't know about the other one though.
To convert this player to multi-region 1. Power off your DVD player 2. Power on your DVD player 3. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the drive tray 4. Press the 1 button on your remote control 5. Press the 0 button on your remote control 6. Press the 3 button on your remote control 7. Press the 0 button on your remote control 8. Press the 0 button on your remote control for multi-region playback 9. The onscreen display will indicate the currently selected region 10. Power off your DVD player 11. Power on your DVD player
Connect the DVD to the TV via S-video or Video outputs (not component video) and...
• Press power on from a cold start with no disc in the unit. Press the SEARCH/SKIP ( ) button on the front panel for 1 second. The SELECT MENU LANGUAGE display will appear. Select the number button of the desired language.