- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Maybe I am confused, or don't understand your question. But your model runs on 110 current and is >>>>>>>>>>>> 1,100 watts. Breaker in panel needs to be 20 amp to run best, and nice to have on separate circuit if able. Thanks mike
It would be dangerous to do so. Any exposed metal inside a microwave is source for sparks and is extremely hazardous. I would recommend getting the paint job done up, or even better, buy a newer model.
I had the same problem with the same make and model microwave. Do I have to remove the back to change the fuse? I spoke with a Home Depot rep who said there is risk of shocking yourself if fixing it yourself. Is it worth changing the fuse or buying a new one?