I finished watching the movie, switch off the unit. the next day my wife want to watch the movie and the unit won't play..it just try to read the disc and after awhile, it displayed- disc cannot be played- please check the disc. i don't know what to do...:((
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
I had the same problem -- we even returned the disc and got a new one.
Go to the Vizio site and download the firmware for your player. Put it
on a USB stick and plug it into the player. Follow the onscreen
instructions (basically just press OK). The entire process takes less
than 5 minutes from download to finish.
hi, You can do the following to watch the same moving in both the screen. 1.Connect the AV out of both the unit together. with supplied av cord
2. If you want to watch the movie played on the first unit then put the DVD/AV IN switch of first monitor to DVD and the DVD/AV IN switch of second one to AV IN.Now you can watch the movie played on the first monitor on both monitors.
3. IF you want to watch movie played on the second unit then put DVD/AV IN switch of second monitor to DVD and the DVD/AV IN switch of the first monitor to AV IN. Now you can watch the movie played on the second monitor on both monitors.
I have the manual of the same . As it is large pdf file can't sent through fixya. If you can sent your email id through fixya will sent you the manual ok
Sometimes this unit gets "confused" - not sure why -- but try first using a CD cleaning disk and let it start and stop a couple times (sometimes lens gets dirty and does this) - if that doesn't help then try unplugging unit and leave unplugged (from wall socket) for about 30min then plug in, set local time and then see if the disks play okay - sometimes this "resets system"