Question about Hoover Elite Rewind Bagless Upright VacuumVacuum
If I hold the button down it runs, but not once I let my foot off the switch it stops.
sounds like your on & off button is not good you can have that button replace take to your nearest vacuum repair shop everything is fixable.....
Posted on Feb 16, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 11, 2018 | Hoover Vacuums
Jul 22, 2015 | Dyson DC25 All Floors Bagless Upright...
May 30, 2015 | Sebo Felix Classic Bagged Upright Vacuum
Hi! It appears your thermal protector sensor has kicked in and caused your cleaner to power off. This is usually due to a clog or a filter that needs to be cleaned or replaced. Try these steps to get your vacuum back up & running!
1. Remove the dirt cup canister from the vacuum. Twist off the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the primary foam filter. Hold filter under running water until water runs clear. Squeeze out the filter and allow 24 hours to air dry.
3. Slide the Hepa filter out. Tap the filter against the trash can until dirt stops falling. Replace the Hepa filter. (Do not wash)
4. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to gently loosen and clear any clogs from hose.
5. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to loosen and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
Your vacuum should turn back on after it cools off, this can take up to an hour. Hope this helps!
Oct 07, 2014 | Hoover Vacuums
Jan 11, 2014 | Dyson DC14 All floors Bagless Upright...
Dec 19, 2013 | Vacuums
Nov 18, 2011 | Dyson Vacuums
Jul 09, 2011 | Dyson DC07 Bagless Upright Cyclonic Vacuum
478 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: