TV keeps cutting off and won't show a picture. There is a symbol I don't understand...
My TV has a Triangle (with an ! in the middle of it) with a lightbulb below it to the bottom left in the "circle" above the tv contronls. When I try to turn it on, it comes on and I can hear sound, but there is no picture. I wasn't home when it went out, but my nanny told me that it just cut off. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The symbols showed in the Camera screen may related to the selected settings or some error symptom. Please let me know the model # of the Camera and the symbol/picture youf're referring so that I can provide the exact information about the picture.
1. Press the Fn key and while holding it down, press the F8 key momentarily to toggle muting of the speaker. An icon of the speaker appears at the bottom middle of the screen showing muting on or off.
2. After making sure the muting is off (no slash symbol on the speaker icon), press and hold Fn again.
3. With Fn pressed, press the key with the upward triangle and speaker symbol to increase volume which is shown at the bottom middle of the screen by the green lettering & vertical bars Volume ''''''''''''
4. With Fn pressed, press the key with the downward triangle and speaker symbol to decrease volume which is shown at the bottom middle of the screen by the green lettering & vertical bars Volume '''
Strange colors and flickering picture symptom shows problem with color wheel and/or dmd board. Lamp is only light source in dlp tv and it has nothing with colors or picture flicker. TV goes to protection mode because of some internal problem as mentioned above. If you wish to repair tv by yourself then you should have service manual copy in hand and that can be downloaded from HERE for small fee. Hope these info will help you. Thanks.
If it is yellow and looks like a tire it is the flat tire light, and you should check his tire pressure. if it is a yellow triangle with an arrow going around the triangle with a exclamation point in the middle this is your DSC or ASC and if it is on all the time these features are inactive and you should hit the DSC/ASC toggle switch to the right of the drivers window switch. If this symbol just flashes briefly this means the DSC/ASC is presently activating. thest are the tow that I can think of, I hope this helps.