Question about Jabra COMMUNICATIONS BT160 Bluetooth Headset Headset
Hold the button down for a long time
Posted on Jul 12, 2007
The Jabra BT160 is ready to wear on your right ear. If you prefer the left, gently flip and
rotate the earhook 180°. (See fig. 2)
For optimal performance, wear the Jabra BT160 and your mobile phone on the same side
of your body or within line of sight. In general, you will get better performance when
there are no obstructions between your headset and your mobile phone. (See fig. 5)
Answer a call
• Tap the answer/end button on your headset to answer a call
End a call
• Tap the answer/end button to end an active call
Reject a call (Dependent on your phone supporting this feature)
• Press the answer/end button when the phone rings to reject an incoming call.
Depending on your phone settings, the person who called you will either be
forwarded to your voice mail or hear a busy signal
Make a call
• When you make a call from your mobile phone, the call will (subject to phone
settings) automatically transfer to your headset
Activate voice dialing (Dependent on your phone supporting this feature)
• Tap the answer/end button. For best results, record the voice-dialing tag through
your headset. Please consult your phone’s user manual for more information about
using this feature
Redial last number (Dependent on your phone supporting this feature)
• Press the answer/end button
Adjust sound and volume
• Press the volume up or down (+ or –) to adjust the volume (See fig. 1)
5 How to...
Before you use your Jabra BT160, you need to pair it with your mobile phone.
1. Put the headset in pairing2 mode
Make sure that the headset is on.
Press the answer/end button and press the volume up (+) button at the same time,
until a solid blue light comes on.
2. Set your Bluetooth phone to ‘discover’ the Jabra BT160
Follow your phone’s instruction guide. This usually involves going to a ‘setup,’
‘connect’ or ‘Bluetooth’ menu on your phone and selecting the option to ‘discover’
or ‘add’ a Bluetooth device.* (See example from a typical mobile phone in fig. 4)
3 Pair it with your phone
2 Turn on your headset
• Press the answer/end button to turn on your headset
• Press and hold the answer/end button to turn off your headset
Charge your headset
Make sure that your Jabra BT160 headset is fully charged before you start using it. Use
the AC adaptor to charge from a power socket. Connect your headset as shown in fig. 3.
When the LED is solid blue, your headset is charging. When the solid blue LED turns off,
it is fully charged.
Posted on Jun 16, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2018 | Jabra BT160 Wireless Headset
Jan 03, 2010 | Jabra COMMUNICATIONS BT160 Bluetooth...
Jun 06, 2009 | Jabra COMMUNICATIONS BT160 Bluetooth...
Jul 18, 2008 | Lands Phones
Mar 21, 2008 | Jabra BT160 Wireless Headset
Dec 09, 2007 | Jabra BT160 Wireless Headset
Nov 07, 2007 | Jabra BT160 Wireless Headset
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: