An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.
Re: no power when power button is pressed
I would have to say you have a dead power supply. You will want to make sure first that the "MAIN" power switch located on the lower left on the rear of the unit is turned on as well. Without that on there will be NO standby light.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Make sure AC power is on at the wall socket. Check your circuit breakers to see if one is tripped that allows power go to the wall socket.
2. Check your TV power cord and plug in to take sure the cord is not broken or damaged and that it is properly plugged into the TV.
3. If you are using a remote, replace the battery and see if the TV starts to respond to the on off button.
3. I assume you get nothing on the TV, pressing the menu button does not show the menu. If you do get something, try reprogramming the remote.
if the power light comes on but the screen stays black, then your TV might be on the wrong input Channel. for example: you switch inputs when you play games or watch dvds vs. watching regular tv. Try to change the input
Few mins will not resetting tv and recovering power supply board from it protection modes that quick.Tries tv unplug,replug it back like about an hour later for tv resetting it back to the factory setting.The tv should get out it protections modes and might work again.If tv still have the same problems,than enough high currents got in the tv and kill ur tv power supply board.That the board where the power a/c cord plug into it.Tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole new refurbish power supply board for the replacement.