Deskjet 895Cx1 Green and Ornage lights flashing together Problem & solution, please
Please find below the section in the user manual for the printer that tells you what the lights mean. Hope this helps.
Sometimes the lights on the printer signal a problem:
Both lights are off
• The printer is turned off. Press the power button. If you still don’t see the glowing green light, make sure the printer is plugged into a power outlet and that the outlet has power.
Both lights blink
• Paper may be jammed in the printer. Open the front cover and remove any jammed paper. Close the front cover and turn the printer off, then on again. Go to “Clearing a Paper Jam” on page 67.
• The cartridge cradle may be jammed.
Close the front cover, turn the printer off, then on again.
The power light blinks, and the resume light is off
• This is normal behavior when the printer is receiving data, printing, or waiting for ink to dry.
The power light glows steadily, and the resume light blinks
One or both of the inkjet printer cartridges may not be seated properly, or you may have forgotten to remove
the tape from a new inkjet printer cartridge. Open the front cover. Remove both inkjet printer cartridges. Holding the black plastic sides of the inkjet printer cartridge, check to be sure the tape has been removed from the print head. Then replace the inkjet printer
cartridges in the cartridge cradle. Make sure each inkjet printer cartridge is pressed all the way into the cartridge
cradle. If an inkjet printer cartridge feels at all loose, it is not properly seated. For instructions, go to “Insert Print Cartridges” on page 5.
• The front cover may be open. Make sure it is closed.
• There may be no paper in the lower paper tray. Load paper.
• The printer may need to reset. Press and release the Resume button.
• Your computer may be low on memory. Try restarting it.
• Turn the printer off, then on again. (This resets the printer.)
• Repeat the printing process.
Sometimes problems disappear when you try to print your document again.
• Printing problems can often be caused by errors in your applications.
If you can print from the SimpleText or TeachText application but not from another application, it’s probably a problem with that application. Contact the publisher of that application for help.
• Restart your computer.