How do i connect my 360 to run on HDTV to a bush lcd tv?
I have connected my 360 to my bush lcd tv (model lcd32tv005hd)but i cannot run it with the HDTV setting switched on on the console. it runs on a normal tv setting.
it is currently conected using a scart plug. i tried using the individual connectors red/blue/green/white/red but it didnt work this way.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
An expert that has over 10 points.
An expert whose answer got voted for 2 times.
Re: how do i connect my 360 to run on HDTV to a bush lcd...
HD is a new sort of signal transmitting/receiving technology; therefore, all software and hardware components you have to use must be able to support the relevant technology. (HDMI=High Definition Multimedia Interface)I am not sure if your 360 has an HDMI output, but if it has one, you have to use one of those HDMI cables. As well, the LCD model you mentioned has to be able to support HDMI signals. As I know, scart plugs don't usually support HDMI. Similarly, individual connector cables don't support it either. All you need to have is a digital coax cable.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hello depending on what type of input u use there is a switch on the cable nearest the cable end that is labeled TV and HDTV if you are using all five cables to connect the xbox then put the switch to HDTV, if you are useing the yellow, red, and white then put the switch in TV mode.
This is the picture of your tVs main board. As you can see, there is no repair work can be done with this board. Replace it with same type and number can be done. Its number and all deteails will be printed on it. Repalce it. OK.
1) Connect the red, white & yellow audio leads in to the 360 scart adapter and then plug this in to the scart socket on the tv
2) change the xbox 360 selector at the back of the console from HD to TV
2) Select the input of scart on the tv
I have it and it works great!
For all TVs, the TV have to be on fixed settings on standard, dot-by-dot mapping, noise reduction off. The camera's exposure the same for both side-by-side shots.
Just set it on standard and it should work...
1. Did you check your TV Menu Settings ??
2. Also on the XBOX 360 Menu. Go to the SYSTEM MENU (PURPLE). CONSOLE SETTINGS and select DISPLAY. Then you'll find the HDTV Settings and pick your resolution for TV Set. Done....