Question about HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Posted by Anonymous on
1. Click on Start and select Run. Now type devmgmt.msc and press enter.
2. Right click on "Audio device on High Definition Audio Bus" and click
3. Select "Install from a list or specific location"
4. Click Next. Then select "Don't search, I will choose the driver to
5. Click Next and then select "Sound, video and game controller" from the
6. Click Next and then click Have Disk.
7. Click Browse C:\swsetup\sp36090 folder and select the .inf (wis30b2a)
file and click open and Continue with the onscreen instructions
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
don't update your laptop.....kindly turn off all windows update...
uninstall all audio, hd modem, and UAA bux driver for high defination driver in system device....restart your lpatop..go to hp.com and search following no. for modem driver-(sp33442), for audio driver(sp35270), for UAA driver (sp32395), download and install...
and install drivers follow these steps:
Open device manager and right-click on Audio device on High definition Audio Bus.
Select Install from a list of specific location (Advanced) Click Next
Select Don’t Search. I will choose the driver to install.
Select Sound, Game & video controller from the list of Hardware type
Click on Have Disk
Click on Browse and navigate to C:swsetupsp35270 and click on .ini file OK
It will give you an update driver warning message. Click on yes.
It will start installing the driver
Click on Finish..
I hope your problem is solve now.......
Posted on Jun 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 11, 2011 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Nov 21, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv6000z Notebook
Jul 03, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Jul 22, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 29, 2009 | Compaq Presario Notebook
May 23, 2008 | Computers & Internet
305 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!