When I first connected the player, I chose English as the language. However, all text is still written in Spanish. I have no way of scrolling through to pick which song I want to listen to. I have connected my player to Windows Media Player and it automatically goes there when I connect the player to my computer. Please tell me how to change the setting to English.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You will have to fly blind a bit, but remember that the Spanish word for language is "idioma" and the Spanish word for English is "Ingles" - Here is a link to the user manual that will help you - Sansa does have a Spanish version of the manual if you want to compare. Eventually, you want to find this menu/setting:
This will reset the player to its original factory settings.
1. Press Menu to return to the Main Menu.
2. Move to Reset All and select it.
3. Select Save to reset to factory settings or Cancel to stop.
Download this file: http://www.sendspace.com/file/0mc3km
This is the firmware update utility for Sanca c140 (c100 series) devices.
There is a howto.txt file included, follow the instructions.I am posting the instructions here for convenience.
1. Download the attached file and save it on the desktop. (the player should not be attached to the computer at this point) 2. Double click the file to run it. 3. Accept the license agreement. 4. Remove the battery from the mp3 player. 5. Press and hold the center (select) button and connect it to the computer (keep holding the button, this is the firmware update mode). 6. If the New Hardware Wizard appears (now you can let go of the select button), do the following: (if asked, choose not to connect to the internet for updates), then choose to install the device automatically, then follow the prompts to finish the installation. 7. When the wizard comes up, or when the Update button becomes active (whichever happens first), you may release the select button. 8. Click the Update button, and then click OK to the message that comes up. 9. Wait until the upgrade finishes, then unplug the device. 10. Put the battery back in, and turn on the player. 11. Hopefully the update will be performed, then choose English for the language when prompted. 12. Check if the issue is resolved.
Go to the main menu and select the one with the volume picture which is settings. Then select the fourth one day the list which is language. Select the first option on the language list, it should be english.