Question about Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS CONTROLLER (PELPL2050)
Posted by Anonymous on
For more information visit www.thedevicesupport.com or Call Toll Free +1-844-305-0086 Click on any Xbox Support link : Xbox chat support ' Xbox tech support ' Xbox live customer service ' Microsoft xbox support ' Xbox one tech support 'Microsoft xbox one support ' Xbox live chat support ' Xbox one technical support ' Contact xbox support ' Xbox live support ' Xbox support ' Xbox support chat ' Xbox live support chat ' Xbox com support
Posted on Jan 25, 2017
Check to verify that your batteries are installed correctly.
- Check to verify that the power is on. Check to verify that the signal LED is blinking
If this does not solve the problem, do the following:
1. Make sure your Xbox is turned off.
2. Remove the battery lid and place 2 AA batteries into the Blade 2.4 Street Wireless Controller. Make sure the batteries are inserted as shown in the battery compartment.
3. Insert the receiver into your Xbox controller slot of your choice and power up the controller FIRST, then your Xbox.
4. Press the Connect button on the receiver once. Your signal LED light will begin to flash slowly.
5. Press the Back button on your controller. This will program the receiver to connect to the controller each time it is uses.
6. Turn on your Xbox and insert a game.
Posted on Aug 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2011 | Pelikan PELICAN PL-3601 Xbox 360(TM) TSZ...
Dec 26, 2010 | Pelikan PELICAN PL-3601 Xbox 360(TM) TSZ...
Apr 10, 2010 | Pelikan PELICAN PL-3601 Xbox 360(TM) TSZ...
Nov 07, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Aug 06, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Apr 10, 2009 | Pelican PL-2050 XBOX EDGE 2.4 GHZ WIRELESS...
Mar 29, 2008 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Dec 29, 2007 | Microsoft Xbox 360 Console
917 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: