Region hack code for samsung dvd-p241
You can try to use this tip,
which is generally used for all these Samsung models:
I think that P-241 is about the same of P-233, which is unlocked with
this tip. You can try, and then answer me if worked.
1. Make sure that there is no disc in the tray and switch on the player.
2. Cold start the player, by holding down the PLAY and STOP buttons on the player.
3. You should see a set of language options. Release the PLAY and STOP buttons.
4. Select your language.
5. Press REPEAT then the following codes for the required region
the player is already set to (region you bought the player in) do not
confuse this with the A-B button:
Region 1 - 2, 9, 3, 3, 4
Region 2 - 3, 8, 7, 6, 7
("E series M105", M205 and M305 users try: 57538)
Region 3 - 5, 6, 7, 3, 2
Region 4 - 7, 6, 8, 8, 4
Region 5 - 5, 3, 8, 1, 4
Region 6 - 2, 4, 4, 6, 2
6. A code will appear, indicating the region setting of your player.
7. Press 9 for region-free, or 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, etc.
8. Press OPEN/CLOSE on the Player to open the disc tray. You may
need to push the tray shut rather than use the player button, in order
for the region not to be changed to 4 (M203).
9. Press STANDBY (POWER) on the remote control to close the tray.
Next time the player is turned on it will set to the region specified.
If the player halts on the FBI Warnings, press Forward Search x2 or
On some models, you will have the ability to disable Macrovision,
but you will have to turn off the Quasi-PAL option and set the SCART
output type to Video rather than RGB.