- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
LCD is soldered onto the board. Meaning the difficulties of replacing
the LCD will be there, not to say it would not be possible. But for
about the same price (my guess by looking on ebay), you could get a
used Zen Xtra (without a hdd) for about $30 or less. After you get a
new board you could replace your player with the new used one, making
use of your old hdd
Zen Nomad Xtra - to go to Rescue Mode do the following:
1. Insert a pin into the small hole on the left side of the player
below the volume adjustment switch.
2. Hold down the Play button on the right side of the switch
3. Rescue Mode Menu will appear
4. There are 4 Options available, but best option to fix most
problems is reformat hard drive.
5. Reformat is very fast
6. Turn off and reboot.
7. Problem solved.