How can i format my cellphone coz its says"phone start up failed contact the retailer" how can i solve that?? the technician said tome that my celphone has its own phone format how can i do tha????/ on my own without any assistance in a technician?
Just to make the suggestion a bit clearer,
1. switch phone off, probably take out the battery if the power button doesn't work.
2. hold down call (green), 3 and * all at the same time. best with right hand.
3. turn phone on. with left hand.
4. wait a bit and phone will come up with formatting. does take a bit, so be patient.
I don't have anything to say, just thanks alot .
my phone's software was detected by a virus and it would never switch on , i made what you said, it was formatted and switched on correctley , thank you very much .
My phone nokia 3230 has run out of phone memory I try to delet files from phone memory but nothing happend.I don't have any files to delet, I deleted all but he still shows that he dont have enought memory
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Use this trick ,it can solved 90%.Press and hold 3 keys i.e. Green, dial key, *, Star key, no. 3 , key on keypad and then press the power on/off to switch on the phone.Examine the battery backup of your phone. Remember, do not let go the 3 button i.e * + 3 + green just press and hold keys until you see a formatting word screen shown........But in N series don't release the three button until the time set shown . original system and factory setting has also done automatically.There is no guarantee coz it might not work with some phone.............................................Try and Enjoy
If you don't accidentally drop your phone, it's that you're phone has a defective software. you need to reprogram it. and its kind of a thing that only cellphone technicians can do it for you.co'z they have special tools to used.
hi, Your phone's memory card must be infected with virus or has some fault. Please remove the memory card and try to start the phone again. If it goes through, please back up the data in your memory card and format it. In most cases, this procedure solves the "Phone start up failed. Contact the retailer" error. I'd advice you to format your phones internal memory as well, it will flush out any errors present. save your "phonebook" data somewhere and Make sure your phone's battery is fully charged if not plug the charger in and proceed. NB: interrupting this process might render your phone useless. So, be careful.
To format press *#7370# it will prompt you for security code, enter it and the phone will reboot. Your phone will be reset to "factory settings."
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then
it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...