- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you are looking for a fuse you must specify the type, get the specks from the brown fuse such as: 1. current rating e.g. 13A (very important) 2. Potential Difference(PD) e.d 110V (very important) 3. Wattage e.g. 300W (very important) 4. Temperature rating (if indicated) e.g 120 degrees Celsius. With these ratings you are able to find your fuse in an electronic shop
Did you contact Royal Corporation. Look up the model on EBAY and you can find a replacement. I have a used basket from a customer that did not want to repair their shredder. You can have it if toy want to come to Clearwater Florida
These are the guys who should help;
try them first for troubleshooting and spares and dealer locations. they don't have anything online with any details more than sales literature.
Hope this helps - please ask again if no luck :)
check these before enything:
1) check with another device that the socket has power
2) check cable is good all the way (NOT torn, twiched, squashed)
3) the device is hooked up good (in place,NO trash)
4) there is a micro switch on the door which wont let the device work without no good connection
5) check good fuse