Question about Panasonic NN-C994S Convection/Microwave Oven
I tried to replace PCB transformer the one which is behind display board. but always primary blows off. I suspect some sensor to be faulty viz. humidity/temp sensors. Can someone help to locate it and anyone has link to service layoout drawing please
Is your line voltage correct? That needs to be measured, perhaps even monitored. Is it possible you have installed 120 volt replacements into a 220 volt model? Otherwise, there is a component shorted on the control board, such as a rectifier diode, zener diode, filter capacitor, or transistor. This would call for old-style troublehsooting. It's possible you have a bad sensor, but I doubt it. They could be disconnected or bypassed for test purposes.
Posted on Apr 10, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: