Erasing selected file
You can delete a file by the following steps:
1. Select folder (A, B, C , D or )
2. Select file.
3. Press ERASE once and DELETE will blink on the screen.
4. Press and hold ERASE for 3 seconds to confirm deleting. (or press STOP to cancel erasing file)
Erasing all files in a folder
You can delete all files in a specific folder by the following steps:
1. Turn on the unit.
2. Select a folder (A, B, C , D or ).
3. In Stop mode, press FORWARD continuously until "ALL" appears on the display.
4. Press ERASE and "DELETE" will blink on the display.
5. Press and hold ERASE for about 3 seconds, all files in the selected folder will be erased completely (or press STOP to cancel erasing all files).
Tip: File numbers that come after erased one will be moved forward by one automatically.
See page 12 for more info: http://www.rcaaudiovideo.com/docs/common/RP5030/RP5030_OM.pdf