- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
<p>The battery of an iPod Touch prepared for use in the United
States is designed to be reloaded from the current supplied by a 110-volt
electrical system. Power is transmitted to the battery charger with an iPod
battery, which are connected via a USB cable and then connected to a 110 volt
outlet. To use the power of a 220 volt outlet with an iPod Touch, set the
current 220 volts to 110 volts. A conversion adapter voltage, also known as
"Step Down Transformer," it is necessary and can be obtained from an
electronics store, a hardware store and even some drug stores. <br />
<p>1. Place the 220-110 voltage converter card (aka, "Step
Down Transformer") next to a 220 volt outlet. Plug the adapter into the
outlet. <br />
<p>2. Connect the end of a USB cable to the USB connector USB
iPod charger iPod. Connect the other end of USB cable into your iPod's own
socket on the bottom of the iPod Touch. <br />
<p>3. Plug the iPod into the 110 volt outlet in the battery
adapter for the iPod Touch. <br />
<p>4. Unplug the charger from the iPod adapter and the adapter
from the outlet when the battery is charged. Unplug the USB cable from the iPod
charger and iPod Touch. <br />
Your calculations is correct - 220 X 0.7 = 154 watts. If your fridge only runs on 220 volts then you need solar panels that charge 12 volt lead acid batteries and then use a inverter to convert 12 volts DC to 220 volts AC.
This is most unfortunate if this either club track 510 or 612 your out of luck the electronics are no longer available. If these are either 510 or 612 you can get it repaired call National Gym Supply @ 1-800-496-7278
If your wand is N American then "don't do it" 220 through a 110/120 will fry all the magic out of it. You could get a step down transformer 220 to 110. Plug that into the 220 socket and plug your magic wand charger into that.
The cost would not be worth it though ... buy some more magic that is 220. be happy ... not sorry :-)
Considering 220 and 110 systems have different receptacles, you worked at doing this.
Since it is already inoperable, you may as well remove the housing and inspect the guts.
If you see burned traces or boards, don't bother to have it repaired.
If you see a fuse in a clip, you might replace it once, two would be the waste of the second fuse.
This would have damaged the power supply, most likely not harming any other parts. Fuses do not smell when they blow so something else was damaged. I would suggest looking for a similar revision that has a blown laser or other trouble and use the power supply from that.