Registration problem konina 7065
timing adjustment, perform the following.
1. Access the 36 mode (power the machine ON while holding down on the 4 and 7 keys.
2. Press  Image adjustment.
3. Press  Timing adjustment
4. Press  Lead edge timing adjustment
5. Press [Copy Screen]
6. Load 11x17 paper into tray 1, make a copy of the pyramid chart, and check the output.
Standard value: 3mm max.
7. If the lead edge original amount is different to the standard value, press the C button while pressing the P button.
8. Enter a value from the numeric keys on the screen, and press (SET) key.
Setting range: 0 (small) to 99 (large)
1 Step = 0.064mm.
9. Repeat steps 5 to 8 until the lead edge original erasure amount becomes the standard value.
10. Press the [PREVIOUS SCREEN) key to return to the Timing Adjustment Menu Screen.
11. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 36 mode.
PLEASE NOT THIS IS A LEADEDGE ADJUSTMENT.THE REIGIST ADJUST IS THE SAME STEPS JUST CHOOSE REGISTRATION OPTION ,AND MAKE SURE TO FOLOW PROPER DIRECTION.