Question about magicJack Plus Pc To Phone Adapter
The majic J phone worked ok this morning . (first day i tried it.) Came home tonight and a popup came on the comp saying that i had a bad ethernet cord or something else. Changed cords--still no dial tone...
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 17, 2017 | Lands Phones
Feb 27, 2015 | Computers & Internet
1. Plug the magicJack into the power adapter that has been provided
2. Plug the Ethernet cord that has been provided into the magicJack
3. Plug the other end of the Ethernet cord into your modem our router
4. Plug a telephone into the magicJack
5. Plug the power adapter into a power outlet
6. Visit mjreg.com on your computer, tablet or smartphone
IMPORTANT: Your computer, tablet, or smartphone MUST be connected to the same network as the magicJack to be able to register
Item 6 is what you appear not to have done, in order to get dial tone.
Apr 17, 2014 | magicjack.com Computers & Internet
Dec 27, 2013 | magicJack Plus Pc To Phone Adapter
Jun 11, 2017 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2013 | Computers & Internet
May 07, 2010 | Linksys Wireless-G WRT54G Router
Dec 05, 2009 | NetGear WGR614 Router
Dec 01, 2009 | Acer Computers & Internet
Jun 19, 2008 | Linksys ADSL Modem + Router With 4-Port...
Dec 01, 2017 | magicJack Plus Pc To Phone Adapter
183 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: