I have tried multiple mothere boards, multiple processors and two video cards.
The problem is that the motherboard refuses to initialize and I do not get any video output.
Nothing. I know I MUST have a ghardware issue but I cannot figure out what the heck it is.
Are there any beep/s sound that you can hear when you try to Boot your desktop? If there are none then do some check the following:
1. Please check if you have properly connected the connectors for ATX 20 pins powersupply and for ATX 12V Power Connectors.
2. Press the POWER Button to turn ON your Desktop and Check if the Powersupply FAN is spinning to ensure that there is Electricity power for your Powersupply BOX.
Then press (approximately 5 secs) the Power Button if Turn Off again. If its shutdown then your motherboard is OK.
But when you press the Power Button and you hear a sound like a BOAT's Horn/Fogging sound then your Power Supply is not sufficient to provide power to your Desktop or CPU..
3. If you got 2 or more memory Cards installed in your motherboard then try to install those Memories one at a time. To determine if one of those card is defective..
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you try troubleshoot with working monitor, display card or your matherboard and processor,
Usually no display problem occur becouse of one hardware between monitor, ram, motherboard, displaycard and can be your processor problems.
You can try troubleshooting one by one of your computer hardware to get problem occur
Your existing CPU will not work with that motherboard. The AM2+/AM2 processor slot is for AMD processors only. For this motherboard, you will need one of the following processors: Phenom FX / Phenom / Athlon 64 FX / Athlon 64 X2
you can consider 4 factor on no video,it maybe video card or memory card,processor last mother board this if PSU was good,you also check memory card to other computer,somerime need only to clean terminal slot of memory by pencil eraser,eraser slot then put it back,also video card same process in cleaning try also to other computer.Instale good memory card and good video card even with out hard drive,cd room the mother board.if does not run,defective motherboard,
you can upgrade the CPU without changing the motherboard if the CPU is compatible with the motherboard, you have to buy an Intel processor since the motherboard is Intel. Log on to http://www.intel.com/ to learn more.