1. Turn on a desired device (e.g.,VCR or DVD player) and, if
applicable, insert media (e.g., cassette or disc).
NOTE: Please read steps 2 through 4 completely before proceeding.
Highlight or write down the codes and device you wish to program before starting step 2.
2. On the remote control,press a device key once (i.e.,VCR/PVR,DVD,CBL/SAT,or TV).
NOTE: To program control of a VCR, PVR (or DVR),TV/VCR Combo, or TV/VCR/DVD Player Combo press VCR/PVR once. After programming a VCR Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and VCR functions.
NOTE: To program control of a DVD Player,DVD Player/VCR
Combo, or TV/DVD Player Combo, press DVD once.After programming a DVD Combo device, you will be able to control channel selection, volume, and DVD functions.
NOTE: To program control of a Cable Box, Cable Box/PVR (or DVR) Combo, Satellite Receiver, or a Satellite Receiver/PVR (or DVR) Combo, press CBL/SAT once.
3. Press and hold SET until the LED (red light) blinks twice,
then release SET.
4. Use the Manufacturer’s Codes (starting on page 36) to
locate the type of device and brand name and then enter
the first four-digit code for your device. If performed correctly,
the LED will blink twice.
NOTE: If the LED did not blink twice, repeat steps 2 through 4 and enter the same code again.
5. Aim the remote control at the device and press POWER
once.The device should turn off. If it does not, repeat
steps 2 through 5, trying each code for your brand until
you find one that works. If it still doesn’t work, try
Searching For Your Code on next page.
NOTE: If the device does not have a POWER key, press PLAY.
6. Repeat steps 1 through 5 for each device you want to control.
Download the full manual for FREE with codes included from http://www.replacementremotes.com/One-For-All-Manuals/Download-FREE-URC4220-MANUAL-OPERATING-MANUAL.html