- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How old is your TV? This normally indicates a power problem. It could be any of the following: power supply on the TV, faulty power strip, faulty wall outlet, faulty circuit board inside the TV, faulty power cord/plug, bad airflow/clogged vents restricting air movement into the TV (can cause intermittent power faults),bad sensor inside TV. This is not completely inclusive by any means. It does mean that you should have it looked at. Someone knowledgeable/skilled should be able to determine the cause fairly quickly using a multimeter.
The power supply board it is dying and most likely causes by weak and dying capacitors parts bulges up or puffing up leaking.The power supply board,that the board where the power a/c cord plug into it.U have all the tools,understanding basic electronic also can do basic soldering work?Yes check the power supply board carefully replaced all dying to be dead capacitors parts or tries websites like Shopjimmy.com,Ebay.com to buy a whole refurbish power supply board for the replacement.
You may have bad backlight inverter circuits, lamp assemblies, power supply failed due to bad caps. Yes, there are fuse insdie for the inverter and the main fuse.
You need to open it up.post pictures if you can for details help.
i am a low voltage tech my wife told me that our 506840 air cleaner stopped working so being a tech geek i had to know why it just stopped working.when plugged in i heard a click telling me that the main board was getting power.opened the back end where power cord goes to put my meter and voltage was going to the main power coil. but the main board was oxidized. when my wife was cleaning the filters and might not have had the filters completely dried the water was dripping down to main board.the unit to main power source is not design very well where water from cleaning the filters can drip down to main power board.solution i am working on is trying to get a new board when we bought this it was $499.00