Question about Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With Android 4.0 - 7 Inch 4 Gb
We turn on the tablet and the "o", just keeps spinning. It never turns on
I fixed mine like this, unfortunately you will lose all your data on the system.
1) Whilst holding down the Power button, hold down the Volume+ button for about 10 seconds and let go.
The table should boot into a screen with an Android with a open chest and a danger sign on top.
2) Press the Volume+ button, and the recovery menu will appear.
3) Press the Volume- button, to move to "Wipe data/Factory Reset" and press the Power button to select that option.
4) Press the Volume- button to move to "yes" and press the Power button to accept.
Now the system will wipe the data and factory reset the tablet.
5) When it returns to the menu, make sure it is on "Reboot system now" and then press the Power button.
The tablet will now reboot and should load.
Posted on Nov 09, 2012
It can be for kids and adults if ur a adult do not and i repeat do not change it into the kid version for a experiment or something because ur gonna have to reset it and its long
Posted on Feb 24, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 28, 2014 | Tablets & eReaders
Jan 07, 2014 | Techno Source Kurio Kids Tablet With...
Aug 04, 2013 | Tablets & eReaders
Dec 28, 2012 | mid Archos M729B Android Tablet
Mar 04, 2012 | Apple Tablets & eReaders
Jan 19, 2012 | Apple iPad 32 GB 3G Tablet PC
Sep 02, 2011 | Apple iPad 2 WiFi Black (MC769LLA) Tablet...
May 09, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy Tab Tablet PC
29,557 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!