- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Apparently there are special shoes for squash. you can simply google squash shoes, and you will land on many options like this one: http://www.tennisnuts.com/shop/squash/squash-shoes/adidas-badminton-squash-indoor-shoes/adidas-squash-shoes.html
inside the compressor there are springs which prevent the motor from banging against the case. If one of them breaks the compressor will make quite a bit of noise, It doesn't affect function but is very annoying.
More than likely it's one of the cooling fans. They spin at relatively high RPM and if they're damaged they can emit a loud whirring or screeching noise. If it's a clicking noise then it could be your hard drive failing.
Ecco Glides are good shoes, made of leather, not cheap plastic imitation leather. In the household aisle of the grocery store or a big-box (Wal-Mart or Target) store, find a tin of saddle soap. It's specifically designed for cleaning leather.
Follow the directions on the soap, but mostly it boils down to three steps:
1. Use a moist/damp rag and get most of the dirt off.
2. Use a (clean!) damp rag to rub a small amount of saddle soap all over your shoes. Rub it in well.
3. Use a (non-soapy!) damp rag to remove the soap.