- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press INT (Bottom right black button) then # then follow instructions.
Press 4 for new messages and 5 for all messages.
To turn answer machine on and off – press INT, #, 0 to turn
it off and INT, #,8 to turn it on.
My question is how to change answer machine message, any
Push the top left button (looks like an audio tape). Then push 9 It will display a 180second count down in which to record your voice message. When finished, push the top right button (looks like and arrow into a diamond).
To turn off/on the answering machine:
I lost my user manual for my Doro 615R+1 home phone, so after much deliberation and playing with many buttom combinations, worked out how to turn off the answering machine.
- Open the answering machine function by pushing the top left button (looks like an audio tape).
- Push '0' and then use the up and down arrows to select On or Off.
- To enter your selection push the top right button (looks like and arrow into a diamond).
Is the answer off ? Theres a button above where it tells you how many messages you have that turns the machine on & off. Ive hit it by accident and then people couldnt leave messages - the machine wouldnt even pick up. HOpe this helps....