Motor wont start. good power through switch. is there a fuse or therma protector? do the capacitors go bad on these?
Hi,every PCB has fuse on it.It varies on the value of the fuse.When short circuit or overheating happens in the system .Fuse will trip off.usually for PCB fuse is replaceable.When it blown out it need to be replaced.Its like a normal fuse.when it blown out it should be replaced by another one.Now there might also a problem with the capacitor it will no longer take and supply power to the circuit.There might be some complications with the IC's on the circuit and if it will not be checked by a technician it may damage other IC's either.Or might be the Power supply or the DC transformer was damaged..Better check it with technician..Hope this helps..