An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert who has written 50 answers of more than 400 characters.
An expert who has written 20 answers of more than 400 characters.
Re: nokia 6670 shut down
Do you have dropped the cell sometime. You may need to open the case to see for any loosing connection. Sometime, for a long usage, some connection with the main board has been misaligned or relocated cause loosing contact. The only way to know what happens you need to open the housing. If you need instruction, please view the link below:
I hope this gives you some hints
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Have you tried to insert other provider's sim in your mobile and because of that is your mobile is showing "contact service provider" if so your mobile is locked to network and you can unlock it to use other proider's SIM..try Unlock-Free to get unlock code for your nokia 6670 and unlock it instantly..
Hi Friend, Please find the below mentioned steps and kindly follow the steps,
1.Switch off the mobile. 2.Remove the sim card,battery and memory card. 3.Hold the switch on button for 20 to 30 secs, 4.After that replace the sim card and the battery. 5.Now switch on the mobile, 6.After it has switched on now replace the memory card.
If you encounter situation like below on your 6670,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
Do a Full phone formatting on your 6670! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6670phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a NOKIA turns to white screen LCD!
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6670 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
but still you have the prob. Contact Re-tailer go to the Cellphone Shop nearby and try to re-program your mobile or Hardware...
it shutted down because (maybe) of the folowing reasons: 1.) Error 2.) You have overloaded it, 3.) Full Memory. try removing the battery (5 mins) the put it back again. then press on.. if it wont want to start. charge your cellphone. then try pressing the on button
please do the following just turn off yout phone and try to do hard rest for your mobile , press *,#and 3 with switch on button till you have formate screen ,.. this is teh most safe way to remove the tracker but you can also lose any other programmes .
Hie jack_ridar ,
Try to charge your battery fully using another mobile or use a fullly recharged battery which is compatible with nokia 6600 and then try to format it again and i hope it will help.
All the best.