Question about Canon PIXMA MP460 All-In-One InkJet Printer
PIXMA MP 460 will not delete a print document. appears stuck with "error processing command" Cannot print other docs
1. First, try turning printer off and on.
2. Next, on the computer side, this is how you manually clear the printer queue.
1. Go to Start, Control Panel and Administrative Tools. Double click on Services icon.
2. Scroll down to the Print Spooler service and right click on itand select Stop. In order to do this, you need to be logged in asAdministrator. At this point, no one will be able to print anything onany of the printers that are being hosted on this server.
3. Next you need to go to the following directory: C:WINDOWSSystem32spoolPRINTERS.Delete all the files in this folder. This will clear all print queues(it’s a good idea to first make sure there are no other print jobsbeing processed on any of the other printers on the server becausedoing this step will delete those jobs also)
4. Now you can go back to the Services console and right-click and choose Start for the Print Spooler service!
You can also go to a command prompt and type net stop spooler or net start spooler to start and stop the service.
I hope this helps. If you have more questions, let me know.
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 23, 2015 | Canon PIXMA MP-160 INKJET PRINTER...
Jan 19, 2018 | HP Deskjet 2360 InkJet Printer
Oct 07, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Sep 23, 2011 | Canon Pixma Mp250 Allinone Inkjet Photo...
Nov 07, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP510 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 28, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MP780 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 11, 2009 | Canon PIXMA MX310 All-In-One Printer
Jun 09, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 12, 2008 | Canon Pixma MP800 All-In-One InkJet...
11,649 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!