Question about Motorola Mobility Motorla MOTXT912 DROID RAZR Verizon 4G Smartphone
1. Turn off your phone when it's not in use. If you're not using your Verizon Wireless Razr, then shut it off. Your battery will last much longer if you regularly do this.
2. Charge your phone less. If you charge your Razr nightly, then your cell phone battery won't last long. Try to charge your phone only a few times a week to extend the battery life.
3. Keep your Bluetooth turned off when you're not using it. Applications, like Bluetooth, are notorious for sucking the power from a cell phone battery.
4. Protect your Razr from extreme temperatures. Your cell phone battery lasts longer if kept at room temperature.
5. Discharge the Razr fully. Before you charge your phone, let it completely die. You can extend the life of the battery by regularly discharging and then fully charging it.
6. Leave the battery in the phone. Keep the Razr battery dry and free of dirt to prolong its life.
Posted on Aug 20, 2012
SOURCE: charging problems
have you tried your dads battery in your phone it sounds like the battery is dead if your charger works on your dads phone then you know it not the charger the chances are it is the battery it would only be the phone if it has been dropped or got wet if this hasnt happened then the problem is the battery if your dads battery is the same then try charging his batt through your phone that way you would know if it was phone or battery.
If you take the phone into any phone shop they will test the phone and battery for free for you they can try the battery and also try a new battery in your phone and they will tell you if it is phone or battery but from my experiance it is going to be the battery let me know how you get on ok
Posted on Nov 27, 2007
SOURCE: charging problems
I had the same problem. Take the back off your phone and push down on the battery (the same way you would to install the sim card) so it slides down to make better contact with the battery contacts. I had the same problem and ended up taking a thin piece of paper and sliding it between the battery and the tab at the top of the phone that holds the battery in tight to the contacts.
Posted on Apr 14, 2008
the only things i can think to tell you are
send it in for repairs,
or get an external charger.
the charger would probably be less expensive
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 19, 2015 | Motorola Mobility Droid Razr
Feb 08, 2015 | Motorola Cell Phones
Aug 14, 2013 | Cell Phones
Aug 20, 2012 | Motorola Mobility Motorla MOTXT912 DROID...
Mar 23, 2012 | Vivitar ViviCam X345 Digital Camera
Aug 31, 2013 | Motorola Mobility Motorla MOTXT912 DROID...
1,283 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: