To program your Sanyo GXDB remote to work with your Pioneer Elite VSX 33 receiver, you can try the following steps:
- Turn on the Pioneer Elite VSX 33 receiver manually using the power button located on the receiver itself.
- Hold down the "Code Search" button on your Sanyo GXDB remote until the LED light on the remote stays lit or blinks.
- Press the "TV" or "DVD" button on the remote, depending on which device mode you want to program the receiver to.
- Enter the corresponding code for Pioneer receivers. You can find a list of Pioneer remote control codes in the instruction manual that came with your Sanyo GXDB remote or by searching online. Enter the code using the number buttons on the remote.
- Point the remote at the Pioneer receiver and press the "Power" button. If the receiver turns off, it means the remote has been successfully programmed. If not, repeat the process using a different code from the list until you find the one that works.
- Once the remote successfully turns off the receiver, press the "Code Search" button again to save the code. The LED light on the remote should turn off or stop blinking.
- Test the remote by pressing other buttons, such as volume up/down or channel up/down, to ensure it is functioning properly with your Pioneer Elite VSX 33 receiver.
If you're still having trouble programming the remote, consult the instruction manual that came with the Sanyo GXDB remote or contact Sanyo customer support for further assistance.