Question about Rangemaster Professional 110 (Duel Fuel) Dual Fuel (Electric and Gas) Kitchen Range
I recently replaced the element in the fan oven as the previous one was faulty (stopped generating any heat). i bought a new element online (part no. ELEZN21) which was the recommended one with the same wattage / voltage. it is installed and wired correctly but still no heat is being generated. everything else is working (fan / light etc) and all other components are fine (ie : the non fan oven works). there is power getting to the element - as i inadvertantly touched it and got a shock ! any ideas on what could be wrong would be appeciated. regards. Trevor.
Getting a shock just means that live is connected. if no heat, that means that no neutral assuming element is ok. do you have a multimeter so you can check if live and neutral present at element? are you sure old element was faulty as it seems strange that putting in a new element did not cure problem i have a memory that there may be a fan fail stat mounted close to the element. worth a check
Posted on Apr 01, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2012 | Smeg Ovens
Jun 15, 2010 | Zanussi ZBQ665 Electric Single Oven
Feb 03, 2010 | Ovens
Jul 08, 2009 | Smeg SE399X/5 Stainless Steel Electric...
Jan 12, 2009 | Neff B1432 Single circotherm plus Electric...
Dec 30, 2008 | Ovens
Nov 28, 2008 | Neff B1432 Single circotherm plus Electric...
Jul 12, 2008 | Zanussi ZHQ575 Electric Double Oven
813 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: