I brought Nokia 6630 before 2 years and there was no prblem till yesterday, today morning I cant do anything in my phone and in the screen showing " failed restart phone contact your retailer" I want to know what is the actual problem and how I can solve this.Kindly I need a correct information,appreciate your quick reply.thanks & Rgds. Dev
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
It is software problem of your phone. N-6630 is a BB-5 phone so it has operating system. Press *(star), 3(three) and calling key simunteniously with keep pressing power-on key, it will get formatted and will be set to initial set-up, just it will be OK, This might due to virus or illegel operation of your phone. Yes, you will loss your data installed on your phone. If it doesn't work then go to any technician nearby you. He will format it's file system on special tool like JAF or HWK and it will be OK.,
if it is a series 60 phone than try holding the following keys together (1);-green key(calling key)
(4);- on\off switch
keep holding them till it shows formatting the will take some time then
it will restart ur battery must be charged for this process
If you encounter situation like below on your 6630,
1. Blank screen phone unable to reboot. 2. Phone only able to boot-up to "Nokia" word screen. 3. Install some program but not able to uninstall it after that. 4. Error messages such as "Child Installer" keeps popping-up.
5. Contact Re-tailer Do a Full phone formatting on your 6630! as steps below,
1. Make sure you have at least 3/4 charge of battery power left. 2. Backup your contacts list and personal files to MMC memory card. 3. Switch-off your 6630 phone. 4. Press and hold 3 keys; Green dial key, * (star key) & no. 3 key and then press the power on/off to swtich on the 6600 phone.
Remember, do not let go all of the keys and hold keys until you see a nokia logo goes to white or it will blink....
5. After a few minutes when the Full phone formatting completed, your 6630 will back to original system and factory settting.
All apps installed & not of the phones' default will be lost. If you did a backup on your mmc, you can restore it back to the C drive again.
Thank you for rating this Tip.