GE JVM1850 1000 Watts Microwave Oven Logo

Related Topics:

Question about GE JVM1850 1000 Watts Microwave Oven

1 Answer

Microwave I have a microwave and i can't seem to get the lights working under the bottom for the stove stop. i have checked all the electrical and there is power, i have replaced the bulbs but still no light.

Posted by Richard Redmond on

  • Richard Redmond Apr 03, 2007

    That was exactly what the problem was, i would like to thank you for your help.

×

Ad

1 Answer

Anonymous

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points

    All-Star:

    An expert that got 10 achievements.

    MVP:

    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 500 times.

  • Master
  • 3,130 Answers

Replace the control board, It is bad. Good Luck

Posted on Mar 31, 2007

  • Anonymous Apr 03, 2007

    Well thank you so much for letting me know. Glad to assist. you should check out the live chat assistance next time. Good Luck

×

Ad

Add Your Answer

×

Uploading: 0%

my-video-file.mp4

Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add

×

Loading...
Loading...

Related Questions:

0helpful
1answer

Under mount light will not come on

Have you check the light bulb under your microwave oven? Maybe it gone north because it to hot under the microwave oven look at the top of kitchen stove. GB you... stewbison
0helpful
2answers
0helpful
1answer

All the burners are turned off on my gas stove, but one keeps sparking uncontrollably...its been all night now. I have lifted burner cap off and can see the spark but have no idea how to stop it. Our...

This is dangerous.
You should be able to stop it by unplugging the stove. The automatic spark requires electricity to work.
Unplug it and leave a comment with the make and model and I will assist you in finding a replacement.
0helpful
1answer

The over the stove cook light button is broken.

The screws of the lid are located at the back and bottom of the oven.
0helpful
1answer

All the light blew out, the electric still works, but the oven won't heat food

Hi, my living room light has stopped working, When i turned it on one of the little bulbs went pop and light stopped working although all electric and other lights still work. I tried the bulb in a different light and it still works as well?? I also took light off to check for loose wiring etc but all seems to be fine. Can you help? Thanks!
0helpful
1answer

Magic Chef MCO153UWF

Tin foil or steel plates in a microwave will burn it out. I suspect it is or has burnt out. Never put anything steel in a microwave.
0helpful
1answer

F3 error

So far so good we unplugged the machine took the filters off the bottom let everything dry out over night and it seems to be working I'll update you tomorrow. I think the steam got the control pannel wet.
0helpful
3answers

Stove Light

try to fine the light switch in door and check the bulb
0helpful
2answers

Microwave GE JVM1631

The control board is bad. Good Luck
Not finding what you are looking for?

77 views

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GE Microwave Ovens Experts

Lawrence Oravetz

Level 3 Expert

10558 Answers

Cindy Wells

Level 3 Expert

6450 Answers

Brad Brown

Level 3 Expert

19008 Answers

Are you a GE Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides

Loading...