Question about Plantronics FRS300FR Consumer Headset
My phone has a dial tone but when I switch to headset, I hear nothing...it does not seems to be working. BUt the Plantonics "box" is as when I use the handheld recevier connected to the box, i hear the dial tone. Please help!
Plantronics Support Phone Number: 1-800-544-4660
Do not use the power button to sync.
To sync device, Press + button (volume) and Silver button (on boom) at simultaneously. LED Light will blink RED & BLUE. Device ID should appear on your screen.
Posted on Mar 12, 2008
SOURCE: Headset has static
Perform a reset on the headset. Hold down the mute button (the dial on the back of the headset needs to be pushed straight in), and at the same time hold down the call answer button until you see the green light on the headset blink a few times. Release both the mute button and the call answer button. See if it works now. If it doesn't, try a re-subscription (should be available in the manual).
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
Echo is usually caused by the transmit (speak) level on the unit being
set too high.
1. First, try lowering the volume of the telephone. If you still hear an echo, adjust the volume of the headset itself.
2. The master transmit controls of the headset are the ABCD switch settings on the bottom of the base. A is the lowest and D is the highest setting.
3. You can fine tune this setting with the plus (+) and minus (-) buttons on the back of the charging base.
4. If this doesn't fix the echo, try moving the configuration dial on the left side of the charging base. The recommended setting for most phones is 1.
Posted on Jul 18, 2009
You may need to re-subscribe the headset.
NOTE: Before re-subscribing the system make sure the IntelliStand switch (on the right side of the charging base) is in the "_" position and NOT the "=" position.
The headset and the base unit are supplied subscribed to each other. However, if you wish to use a replacement headset with the base unit (or if you lose your connection to the base unit), then you must re-subscribe as follows:
1. Return the headset to the charging base.
2. Press and hold both the + and - buttons on the back of the charging base until the red light on the front of the base starts to flash.
3. Let go of both buttons. The red light should continue to flash.
4. Press the mute switch (black wheel on the top of the headset) straight down until a green light appears on the headset, then let go of the wheel, and the light should remain on the headset.
5. Resubscription is finished when the red light on the base is fully illuminated and the green light on the headset disappears.
6. Remove the headset from the charging base lift telephone handset/press headset button if not using a handset lifter. The headset and base should now be connected.
7. If this procedure does not resolve your issue to try a system reset.
Posted on Jul 20, 2009
On left hand side of base unit dial has to be set with the number 1 in the 3'oclock position. On the right hand side of base unit there is a switch set it to the 1 position. On the headset press and hold the vol - and vol + and pick up call buttons at the same time until an orange light on headset blinks a few times.
Posted on Jan 06, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: