Sirius radio problems
I would do the following, hoping one of them works.
1) DISCONNECT the power to the radio and SiriusXM unit to "clear" it. Then reconnect and ask Sirius to resend signat.
2) Ask Sirius to UNSUBCRIBE that radio so it is deactivated. Then, have them reactivate and resend programing signal.
3) Be sure your car is outside under clear sky when Sirius sends the program signal.
4) It is possible the antenna cable to your unit is loose at the connections and/or damaged. A weaker signal may get your stations, but may prevent the additional Navigational signals. Have the antenna checked thoroughly and tested. If car is still under warranty, this should be a covered diagnostic/repair.
5) Finally, be sure the correct Radio Serial Number is being activated. If your radio works, that is one service. But maybe they are putting a wrong number by some chance into the system to fix this one? For example, you have TWO radios in TWO cars. Are they sending the turn on signal to the WRONG radio? Not as farfetched as you might think.