- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1) Start your computer and press F8 rapidly continuosly 2) Then enter Safe Mode (This step takes around 1minute to FINISH) 3) Then you should be on the LOG IN page 4) Log in into ADMINISTRATOR 5) Go to Control Panel and change the password 6) Now restart computer NORMALLY without pressing F8 7) Now Log in into your account that you forget the password to! (Remember that you changed the pass to it in SAFE MODE)
try going to safe mode first... upon turning on your laptop, continuously press/ hit F8 key until it gives you options then select safe mode... after you're able to log into safe mode you can try and run a scandisk check or try to restart the computer to see if it would work in normal mode...
Log on to your computer with safe mode Steps 1. Start your computer 2. As soon as you see the first black screen when the computer starts , keep on pressing F8 You will see advanced options menu Select " Safe mode with net working" Now your computer will give you an option to log in with the administrator username You need to log in with Admin and then goto control panel and change the password for your username ...
If this does not work then plz reply back stating the Operating system you have like windows XP, vista , 98 , 2000 etc...
- Did you make any recent software or hardware changes?
- It might be a adware or spyware issue
- The best thing we can do at this point of time is : System Restore
- Boot the system using 'safe mode with command prompt' option
- And execute : '%systemroot%\system32\restore\rstrui.exe' ; where %systemroot% is the windows folder
When starting the computer tap the F8 key repeatedly. The Windows Advanced Options Menu appears. If you begin tapping the F8 key too soon, some computers display a "keyboard error" message. To resolve this, restart the computer and try again.
Ensure that the Safe mode option is selected.
Press Enter. The computer then begins to start in Safe mode.
When you are finished with all troubleshooting, close all programs and restart the computer as you normally would.
Or you could do a system restore to a earlier date when your computer was working fine.