- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
YouTube freeze can happen due to many reasons. Major reasons are overload on website, simultaneous running of many programs on your computer, Low RAM, Slow internet connection or corrupt windows registry.
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner reginout and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
yeah I had one of those pieces of junk. The one w/ the solid plastic cover. I ended up jerry riggin mine. I got rid of the timer. sorry I can't help you, other then to tell you they are pices of junk. You might be better off using a regular switch.
what type you got if the front cover is one pice that go all the way around then to open it you need to take the controll out and disconect the main switch plug then the wholl unit come out, if the front unit is 1 pice only there are 2 screw on the bottom or take a spatula and push it bouth side on the front between the top to the front panel...good luck and also see in youtube they have some videos of that...
http://support.creative.com/Products/Products.aspx?catid=213&catName=MP3+Players GO HERE. download a service manual or here I've had mine for 10 months, and the battery is dead. I did pry the Zen
apart. There's 3 plastic pieces that hold it together. Just wedge a
common screwdriver on the lower front piece first. Then remove the
upper piece around the viewing screen; http://i33.tinypic.com/2rnhhfm.jpg
The little monitor is held into position using double face tape. Gently
pry it away from the circuit board. DO NOT REMOVE THE RIBBON CABLE. Let
it hang by the cable. Then remove the two screws holding the board to
back piece. The battery is mounted on the back side with double face
tape pry it off and use a soldering iron to remove it from the circuit
board. http://i36.tinypic.com/8vqg61.jpg http://i37.tinypic.com/20kspis.jpg. RICHARDM69
MAGNAVOX DVD RECORDER MODEL # MWR10D6: Is a piece of junk. Yet another worthless waste material and rescources. In other words they or someone else could have taken the materials and energy used to assymble this thing and used it for some other appliance or device that would actually work. This thing is so worthless that it was environmentally irresponsible for the manufactures to even make it. Now all it's good for is filling landfills.
My suggestion is to do as I am right now and go onto any and every forum, or message board you know about and warn as many people as you can away from this piece of junk and the SCAM that is being perpatrated by Magnavox and whoever else helped them cook up this scam.
I've even made space for a photo of it and description of how sorry it works on both my myspace.com and facebook.com pages.
I finally had to just delete all the files saved by going to My Computer, selecting the device, and choosing Format. It deleted all the files, but at least it cleared out th memory & I can start fresh.