Dropped my Razr..the phone went dead...it didn't drop far or hit hard....I plugged fone into my charger..and its says battery is charging with a big exclamation point...but I should be able to use the fone while its charging and I can't!!
Whats going on??
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The light came on because the charger brought voltage up to full, but when you hit the throttle, the voltage dropped since the charger cant power the motor. While checking the wiring (which I assume people automatically do), bypass the power switch with a screwdriver or a jumper wire. If it works, replace the switch. Check the battery with a multimeter...you should get > 25.2v full charge, no load. If you get 0v, check the fuse in the battery case. If all of the above check out ok, and it's totally dead, you probably need a controller.
try to, borrow your friends batt and try, and if it's not working,, then here's what they gotta do put the cables in your fone and flash your fone with firmware and it will go back all to normal.. only prof's can do it, bring it to the center
Sounds like the charger's defective. Did it get dropped accidentally? Take both the phone and the charger back where you got it. They should fix the problem for you. Battery in the phone is probably dead and just needs charging.
You can purchase a spray called electric cleaner that cleans small electric components and dries very quickly. But you will have to open the phone and spray on the small circuit board inside. If it still doesn't come up after that then it might possibly be dead.
and good luck
man... it's a software and hardware problem... go to your nearest cervice center and they will fix it up.... 1st your problem is they have to check your firmware . but what i'm sure of is,, your going to change the flex, it's the ribbon part of your fone connected to the main board to lcd......tnx man...