1. automatically stops the hutchmails receiving mails.
2. automatically stops the ringing and irrilivant behaviour.
Solution tried :
1. formating and reinstallations of windows
2. re-configuration with the hutch server.
3. manually need to restart the hutch services.
4. same problem with active sync.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Most fax machines allow you to set the number of times the phone rings before it automatically answers the phone. So if you phone goes to voice mail after 4 rings and the fax machine is set to start the fax after the 5th ring it will never receive the faxes because the call went to voice mail. Good Luck
You can download the file to your system, from the website, if you already have the program you can install with 2 procedures.
1. Normal Setup installation
2. .Cab Installation
1. For normal installation , you have to install Microsoft Active Sync 3.7 for your Imate Jam
Normally the programmes comes for the imate having the setup files
How To install a program:
Simply run the setup of the program you wish to install, make sure you phone is connected and active sync is running, Setup will run and it will ask you where you have to install the prog in Memory card or phone memory and you will see notification on your phone for installation
2. .Cab installation
You copy the .cab file of any software into memory card and run the cab in your phone, it will ask you to install the program and just follow the on-screen instruction and you will be able to install the program in your phone.
You can get imate Jam software from the following websites
feel free to reply to this post if you require more assistance,
check the option of "discoverable to other" option in ur blue tooth option then u'll be able receive data and ring tone...copy ur tones to mydevice\windows\rings..then u'll b able to set ringtones...also may b ur mp3 tunes will not work..if not then u have to conver it to .wav or .arm..
Hi, as you upgraded your phone in UAE, maybe you have upgraded a UAE release of firmware. You can do one thing, go to clubimate.com, registeryourself and your phone IMEI. there you will get generic firmware for your JAMA. flash it and it should be working.*
* No Gurantee. Flash yourself only if you are an advanced user.