- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Hi - Zeon have the instructions for their clocks and watches in the Download section of their website http://www.zeonltd.co.uk/ Just type in the model number e.g. CE1648 (analogue-digital alarm clock)
Automotive radio is not really my fortay but this problem is fairly simple so here goes:
1. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button to display the clock.
2. Press and hold the BND button and then press the DISP button for a couple seconds or longer to put it in set mode.
3. Press the search up button to set the current minute
4. Press the search down button to set the current hour
5. when finished press the BND button again and the clock is set...
If you would like the manual you can email me privately and I'll be glad to send it...
On this link is the manual for the KS-F172;
Although different, I believe the clock setting procedure is the same check page 6.
Sorry had no luck finding a guide for your model yet - if this doesn't enlighten you then please post again
Hope this helps :)