o.k. does it vibrate?
have you dropped it?
You may have accidentally put it on silent mode:
HERE IS HOW TO CHECK YOUR TONES OR PROFILE:
Your phone has various setting groups called profiles, which you can customize with
ringing tones for different events and environments.
Select Menu > Settings > Profiles, the desired profile, and from the following
● Activate — to activate the selected profile
● Personalise — to change the profile settings
● Timed — to set the profile to be active until an end time. When the time set for the
profile expires, the previous profile that was not timed becomes active.
A theme contains elements for personalizing your phone.
Select Menu > Settings > Themes and from the following options:
● Select theme — Open the Themes folder, and select a theme.
● Theme downloads — Open a list of links to download more themes.
You can change the tone settings of the selected active profile.
Select Menu > Settings > Tones. You can find the same settings in the Profiles menu.
If you select the highest ringing
all this can be found in your manual:
here is a link to the manual for: nokia 6300
please remember to rate my help if it was of assistance it helps me too.