Question about Zenith XBV342 DVD Player/VCR
I do not have my manual and I cannot get my DVD to get off from the Progressive Scan being constant diplayed on the TV
Posted on Apr 26, 2008
Try and unplug the unit 12 to 24 hours as it might , Just might reset the microprocessor. if this does not work, you will need to replace the unit I am afraid as there is a fault in the main power supply that took out the processor. Good Luck.
Posted on Mar 24, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 19, 2012 | Yamaha RX-V773
Jul 23, 2011 | LG Computers & Internet
The Setup menu allows you to access the GUIDE Plus+ system setup information. To access the
1. If the GUIDE Plus+ system isn't on your screen, press GUIDE on your remote control.
2. Press MENU to select the Menu Bar.
3. Use the right arrow to highlight the Setup menu selection.
4. Use the up and down arrows to select Change system settings, Review options, or
• Change system settings Confirms the settings you completed in the GUIDE Plus+
system setup are correct.
• Review options Displays the GUIDE Plus+ system auto display options.
On Automatically displays the GUIDE Plus+ system when you press the ON•OFF
button on the remote control.
Off Disables the GUIDE Plus+ system from being displayed when you press the
ON•OFF button on the remote control.
• View demo Runs the GUIDE Plus+ system demonstration
Note: If you have not completed your GUIDE Plus+ system setup, these options will not be available. A
screen will prompt you to complete your setup.
Getting In & Out of the GUIDE Plus+ System
To enter the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Press GUIDE on the remote.
• Press and hold MENU for 2 seconds on the front panel.
To exit the GUIDE Plus+ system:
• Highlight a program and press OK to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune
to the channel.
• Press GUIDE to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and tune to the channel
displayed in the video window.
• Press CLEAR to exit the GUIDE Plus+ system and return to the original
Dec 04, 2010 | RCA 32V420T 32" TV
Nov 13, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 28, 2009 | LG RC199H DVD Recorder/VCR
Oct 19, 2008 | Televison & Video
Oct 17, 2008 | Jensen VM9510 Car DVD Player
Mar 03, 2008 | Centrios EDW8020 DVD Recorder
Sep 03, 2017 | Zenith XBV342 DVD Player/VCR
112 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: